WHY SIGN UP FOR WICKED CHICKEN EMAILS?
People asking for your email has gotten a little out of control, hasn’t it? I mean, the dollar store wants my email. The dollar store. For what? To keep me ‘top of mind’ when I need to come in to buy cheap party supplies and feel better about the decisions I’ve made in life? No thanks.
Everyone thinks their shit is awesome. But they rarely live up to it.
We will. And here’s why.
THEIRSWhat they'll fill your inbox with:
- ‘Time sensitive’ material (the only ‘time sensitive’ thing about it is them needing money to pay the mortgage on time)
- Clichéd jokes (requiring the equivalent brainpower of watching Gallagher smash [yet another] watermelon)
- Weak personal stories crowbarred into a sales pitch (no one thinks you’re being clever. NO. ONE.)
- Some shitty ‘e-book’ they claim is worth $79 (it’s a PDF they made with Clippy from MS Word circa 1997)
OURSWhat we'll fill your inbox with:
- Intellectual-ish cartoons that make you a) chuckle, b) nostalgic, c) grin an evil grin, d) all of the above
- Much needed breaks from working hard at adulting all day
- Recognition of your evil inner self (and the soft mushy side that lives in there too)
- Ammunition to heckle your friends (or enemies) with—without being a (complete) douche about it
- Ways to express your inner wicked chicken at work, home, roller derby track, or grocery shopping.
Don’t let the door hit ya on your way out.
SOUND LIKE THE KINDA EMAILS YOU WANT TO SEE IN YOUR INBOX?
Good. Fill out your deets below and await further instructions.